- Setup and maintenance is easy. When you use a text message marketing service, you may be surprised how easy set up is. There isn’t a lot of template building, configuration or design involved, so to set up the software and maintain the service is very easy.
- It’s cost-effective. As a business owner, CEO or CMO, lowering costs is music to your ears. Text message marketing is a solid investment with minimal costs, allowing you to focus on your message and get your product or service in the hands of your customers.
- It’s tailored for all generations. If your target audience is an older generation, let’s say Baby Boomers, and we were having this discussion a decade ago, text message marketing likely wouldn’t be for you. But today, everyone has a mobile device in their hands, which means text message marketing is effective for all age demographics.
- You can capture additional contact information. Growing your text message contact list is great, but you might not realize that you have an opportunity to capture additional contact information, like email addresses and zip codes. This will allow you to reach your audience later via email marketing or direct mail campaigns.
- It’s quick and direct. Digital marketing today can be complex. Trying to reach your customers on social media, the web and email can be a juggling act that isn’t always effective. Your customers receive dozens, even hundreds of emails a day, they see countless messages on their social media feeds, and getting your message in front of them, and getting them to act, can be difficult. A text message is quick, easy, direct and has far less competition inside the crowded minds of your customers.
- It’s unique and engaging. People read text messages. It’s that simple. When they receive a text message, they’re far more likely to acknowledge it, open it, read it and engage, compared to receiving an email or other form of communication.
If you’re trying to capture the attention of your customer, but not sure how to do it, text message marketing is an investment you may want to consider. It can help you get the attention your business deserves, increase engagement with your customer base, and provide an interactive tool to potential customers. Ready to learn more? RyTech will work with you to determine optimal frequency and send times, assisting with developing a cohesive message, advising on best practices, road mapping for message type and delivery, and coordinating with other marketing techniques. Leverage your customers’ connectedness in today’s digital age and grab their attention on the go with text message marketing.